Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sandy Jackson Epoch



Snow in Texas -- WOW!


While I don't miss the four to five months of snow back home, one day of it is just GREAT. It was 75 degrees yesterday, freezing today and back up into the mid 50's tomorrow. I went to a drive thru starbucks this morning and the order taker was singing through the speakers about how great the weather is with two inches on the ground. We were up at 7:30 am and made our first snowman and displayed it on my car. About 2 hours later we made a three foot snowman and later we are going to try and make a bigger one. This is the first time my 4 year old grandson has seen snow and he is loving it. Here are some pics. I certainly do not ever want to pick up a roof rake again.

After Doctor Custer releases my grandson to go back to nursery school I hope to be headed to San Diego for a much needed relaxation.

Sandy from Texas today