Saturday, February 19, 2011

I feel challenged

My husband John gave me an Ipod Nano for Christmas 2 years ago for me to use when I walked and exercised. I have not used it. It's been sitting on a charger. Now I would like to download a song and I didn't know what to do. I tried reading the 70 page user guide but it didn't help. I went to Best Buy and was helped by a very nice young woman. My Ipod nano is ancient now. It's 4 x 2 and the new ones are a little bitty square like 1 1/2 x 1 1/2. I started to get very anxious and claustrophobic like life is passing me by and I didn't even know it. LOL I had to get out of the store. It was too loud and too disturbing. I'm still out of sorts. You think you know what you're doing and then you don't.
I went to the St. Louis Bread Co. for a mocha latte and scone. I decided to try texting. I thought I had no need to text but I can see I was wrong. It worked. I typed a short message and got an immediate response from both people I sent to. It was better than talking. I really don't like talking on the phone. I find it awkward.
Feeling better now.