Sunday, April 24, 2011

David Wells



Hi Debbie!

Thank you for all of the organization and effort. Regarding your email, here is some feedback and comments:

1. Didn’t know Dave was a musician – look forward to that.

2. Regarding favors, they are not of interest to me, but if this is the preference of others, please let me know what I can contribute.

3. Regarding possible events, I think Jane and I would plan to attend Friday dinner. Saturday breakfast and dinner, and Sunday brunch. I may take mid-day Saturday oi see some family in the area – not sure yet.

I attended FM for only two years but it was a great experience for me and I look forward to Jane attending with me. I have attended a number of her reunions and look forward to seeing many people that I have not seen since high school. Someone may have contacted Robin Adam (Bill’s sister) – thought I would see if she would be interested in attending too. Would that be OK?

When we get closer to the date I will know better what I may be able to assist with regarding equipment.

Regards,
Dave