Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Joyce Powell Donohoe

Mary Pat and Ted Northrup invited me on the Order of Malta Lourdes Pilgrimage May 2 - 9th.
I had to apply and fill out many pages of information regarding my health and have Dr's. permission to be healthy enough to travel to France. I had interviews with Dr's from the Order of Malta and other interviews. It was quite a process!!!
The Order of Malta is a huge organization with many applications from all over, they can only accept 40 people and have a charter plane that leaves out of Baltimore, Md

Mary Pat and Ted came to visit last week and brought me wonderful news that I had been accepted to go on this beautiful pilgrimage!!!!!!!!!! Peter,Mary Pat and Ted will be accompanying me!!! Can't wait to see Ted in his uniform!!!

WOW, I was so honored to be asked and now that I have been accepted it gives me goose bumps!!!!!What a wonderful opportunity and a wonderfully rich experience!!!
I am very excited to say the least .....please go on the web site to read about the Order of Malta and click on Lourdes Pilgrimage .. www.orderofmalta-federal.org
I want to thank Kathy Hixon and Jody Murphy for getting all of you to pray for me this month, that also gave me goose bumps what wonderful friends, I am blessed!!!!!!!!Thank you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The good news is I have had my Pet scan and MRI's my cancer has not shrunk but it has not grown!!!!! I am on Chemo vacation right now and working on my neuropothy in both feet and up my left leg......I have stenosis in my spine all of which working with a physical therapist, ,working out (Pilate's for balance)and eating properly hope to have this gone in 6 mo to a year.....about the time it will take my hair to grow!!!!!!!!!!! 
God Bless all of you and your family.
Thank you so....much for all your prayers.
 
Joyce
new email!!~
joydonohoe@gmail.com