Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Cinda Meachem Sutton

....I am retired (almost 2 years now) from my "main job" of the past 29 years, teaching health & nursing & being the department head/director of the Practical Nursing program for our local Technical Center. I am currently working for a private company teaching review classes at schools of nursing for their national licensing exam.  I get to travel a lot & I love my job!  It is very flexible.  I can take an assignment or not, as I choose. I generally travel about 12-14 weeks a year.  I have 2 grand children who live a few blocks away & 2 others in Dallas.  I am hooked on my fitbit, walking 3-5 miles a day & doing swim aerobics daily when I am not on the road.  We see Larry Craigie each year, as well as Debbie Goode McCormick (FM Class of 67) I usually make at least 2 visits back to the FM area each year. We have a group of 8 of us who travel both in the US & abroad.  We are especially fans of River Cruising in Europe.  We will be spending a week in NYC this fall after spending a couple of weeks in Manlius with my Nursing School roommate.  All in all, it is a pretty nice life.  Can't complain! Just hard to believe it will be 50 years next year!! Where did the years go??
 
Lucinda Sutton :-)