Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Flip Benham

 We “Benham’s” are doing very well.  Five kids, 16 grand kiddos, all within a 20 mile radius of our home here in Concord, North Carolina. 

Most of the traveling I do, I do with my boys (Benhambrothers.com), though I was recently in St. Louis a few of months ago dealing with your beloved District Attorney.  She is a real piece of work.  

The Lord brought you to my mind while I was there. We all ended up at “Ted Drews” which is always a great way to end a visit to St. Louis. 

Most all of us have had our run in with COVID.  It really is just a flu that ran its course.  The only difference I could detect was that we lost our sense of taste. 

Only Jesus could take a wretch like me and give me the privilege to make Him known to all of the world. 

He loves you Debby and is knocking at the door of your heart. 

In Christian love, 

Flip

 

John 3:19-20