Thursday, November 25, 2021

. Edward Siegenthaler

This year has been going fast and I am hopeful that all this sickness is behind.  

My daughter and her husband in Fayetteville Tennessee are doing well working for the State of Tennessee. They spend time going to Nashville to see many artists as Chris has done many interviews published in the local papers.  
My daughter Lisa and her husband are raising their daughter where we all have a great time seeing her frequently.  
My daughters two older sons are in their last year of college.  
The older is still working on his major and I am sure that will happen. The younger is at the University of South Florida in St Petersburg. Studying in the theatrical and directing field as his interests are in the high school teaching profession.  My son Jon is still in Belize with his solar panel installation company.  There are times when he calls me with electrical issues and we work on resolving them.  My son and I have been talking and have decdited that next fall to go on a vacation to Peru and climb Machu Picchu. 
If all goes well we may explore the Nasdaq Lines in Paru.  

Edward Siegenthaler