Sunday, June 24, 2007

From Dan Sheedy

Let's see if this works, deb.
Let me know? Dan

Hi Debby,
How about an autumn reunion? Or if that wouldn't work out...what about scheduling it so that it falls on the anniversary of our graduation from
F-M? ...
I followed the link to the blog. I'm not very familiar with blogging, but from what I observed, it looks great and seems like a good idea.
We're still sweating out Regents tests with our son Jon. He had one yesterday and has two today, two tomorrow and one more next Wednesday. Yeesh! It brings back horrific memories.
Our eldest, Ben, just blew into town last night. He had a voice lesson to attend and will accompany his mother to a concert tomorrow night before joining me at our cottage for the weekend.
The weather here has been very nice this spring. Lots of sun and just enough rain. Very rare conditions for this area.
How are your dogs? Send more pictures if you get a chance. I love dogs (I have FOUR!) and would never be without one.
Have a nice day Debby.
Dan