Friday, December 31, 2010

Sandy Jackson Epoch


Sandy is recovering from Lung Cancer. I just received an email from her saying the chemo therapy has gone well.
"Hi Debbie, I am doing fine, cancer free as per my las PET/SCAN in November and chemo is over, thankgoodness, because is was exausting. Now I am back in Texas with my daughter and working on strengthening my right lung. I will go back to San Diego in Late January for a post visit and another PET/SCAN in March or April. I don't see Wayne as often as Tom. Tom, Barbara and I get together everytime I am in San Diego. This past visit I took my brother and his wife out to see Wayne and Sue's home in Ramona and they were in awe over it. I did get to light a fire under both about the reunion and both are interested. I am still working on making the reunion date. My brother in San Diego, who has been by my side and helping me make it through this ordeal had to cancel a three week trip in October when I had to go there and live with them through my chemo. They are rescheduling their trip to NY and the New England states for next October, during the fall season. If all goes well with me and Ted can make his trip schedule before the reunion, I will be there. You will appreciate the fact that Ted and his wife have a golden lab that they only trust me with and they won't go anywhere if I cannot come out and stay with JT while they are gone. I hope you are having a great holiday season. Take care. Sandy from Texas today"