Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Melinda Mussi Lockwood

Falling Over Dog -- Not a happy night!!


I am almost fully recovered or - I thought I was. I was at the computer last evening uploading photos from a recent canoe race and my husband puts on and I sneezed. OMG (as they say)!!! I thought my ribs had blown through my chest!! I guess I don't sneeze much and this had not happened even once since my "trip." Wow! Today, however, is a new day and all is well once again. The ribs are still sore but are getting better every day. Thought I'd just pop in to say hi and catch everyone up on my truly excellent progress.

Debby - loved the iPod story - I used to have one and now use my phone . Can't wait to get my g4 in July. Next on my list is an iPad - his and hers would be good as I am not gonna share - no way!!

We gave my old iPod (3rd generation) to our granddaughter's best friend as she didn't have one and doesn't have the means to get one. Speaking of getting out walking - I guess tonight's the night. I have a real problem with treadmills and just walking for the sake of walking. I need to feel that I am headed somewhere and have something to do when I get there - any suggestions? Maybe I could walk to Fayetteville - should get there in time for the reunion. Hmmm - that's a possibility. Can start logging miles tonight - that might be just the ticket.