Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Photos needed

Hi everyone! I am putting the finishing touches on the 2011 directory and need your help. Because I am including senior pictures in the directory, I would like to be able to have a photo for each of you (us). I am missing (or the faces have been written over) the following folks. If you have clear headshots of any of these people, even if it is not a senior photo, please send it to me. jpg files at 300 dpi would be best. If you do not have a scanner, please send me the photo. I promise to scan and return quickly! Thanks for your help. I hope to see many of you this fall in Fayetteville (or Manlius)!

Bill Adams, Bill Agan, Ken Randall, Joan Bettman, Mary Bowan, Rick Cook, Al Clute (mine has writing all over it much like Dave Milan's), David Milan, Amy Jaquith (I know she moved away & may have to settle for an earlier photo), Mike Kurgan, Bix Norman, Bruce Santee, Dave Price, Karen Snyder, Kathleen Swimm, Larry Wassel, Tom Waters. Thanks all and hope to see you in Manlius in October!!