Saturday, September 15, 2012

Tom Weller

Hi all.

Just opened another chapter in the adventure that is my life. I have been offered and have accepted, a position in Anchorage , AK. I'll be doing essentially the same job I have been doing in San Diego, but the skyline will look much better. The company approached me, offered me the position, agreed to pay for the move and guaranteed me the job. It was pretty much impossible to turn down. We have talked about going back to Alaska for years and this is the perfect opportunity.
We will be getting up there just in time for Winter, so I will have to learn to drive in the snow again. The company has a number of clients who are located in remote areas so I will probably get the chance to fly again. Can't imagine any better place to fly than AK. It is the last frontier.
I will keep in touch and if anyone happens to be headed up to Anchorage, let us know. There will be plenty of room to crash.
Take care.
Tom