Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sandy Jackson Epoch

From Tom Weller

I didn't know Sandy very well in high school. It came as quite a surprise when she contacted me and also Wayne Trivelpiece who lives out here as well. She said she had been coming to San Diego for some time and her brother, Ted owned a bar in town and would we like to get together. This was the start of a long and lasting friendship between us. We looked forward to getting together every time she came out here and we thoroughly enjoyed it. I was able to meet her and have lunch with her back in Syracuse in June. That was the last time I saw her.
She will be greatly missed. She always seemed to light up the room and make everyone comfortable when we got together. I know she made my life more meaningful. The world will be a little colder without her.