Saturday, February 2, 2013

Diane Storm Allen

Got married after college and have 4 wonderful children. Kim, the oldest, just had her 3rd child, Prue. Kim, Scott, Eveline, Beau and Prue live in the NH Lakes Region. Kim is a dental hygienist and Scott has his own excavating business. Cindy lives here in Southeastern AZ with retired army husband Jim and 3 of her children. Logan, the oldest and 1st son, just had a baby, Atlas Liam, born Christmas Day. My first great grandchild...boy, if that doesn't make me feel OLD! Carrie is a radiology technician but is a stay at home mom now. She has 13 year old Julianne and triplets born in July. Sadly, I haven't had a chance to see them yet. Husband Josh is an instructor at West Point. Kevin, the baby of the family, is in college. I live with him and his partner here in Tucson. I've seen pics of places other classmates have lived and they are beautiful. Luckily, I've had the opportunity to travel around the world since my ex was a psychiatric nurse practitioner in the army. 

Our last tour was 3 1/2 years in Hawaii. He retired as a LTC in '93 when we moved to NH. I would have given anything to stay in Hawaii, but it wasn't to be. Throughout the years I taught elementary school, Head Start, was coordinator for the Hawaii Navy Family Child Care Program...very rewarding, worked at a call center for J Jill Company. That was just plain fun!, tutored, etc.
It's hard to believe that we have lost so many of our class. My condolences to all of their families. My life in a nutshell. I do keep up and am most grateful to you, Debby, for taking this on.

Peace to all. 

Diane Storm Allen