Friday, August 16, 2013

Cinda Meachem Sutton

 
I retired from my teaching job June 30 this year and am now working part time for a company that sends me to schools of nursing around the country to do Live Reviews preparing the students for their licensing exam. I just got back from 2 weeks in Texas, which allowed me some time with my daughter and  grandchildren who live in Dallas. The best part is that I get to choose if & where I go to the reviews!
In April I attended my Godfather's 100th birthday.  My Godfather is Debbie Goode's father, if you remember her from the class of 1967. He lives in Limestone Gardens in Manlius and is in AMAZING shape for 100 years!  Speaking of Debbie, I get the chance to see her 2-3 times a year, as she visits here on her way to cruising and I see her when I come to Manlius. I see Jane & Tad a couple of times a year and Larry Craigie usually only once a year. (You probably see him more often!)
In one week I'll be going on vacation to Alaska!  I will be spending 5 days with my niece in Juneau before meeting up with friends in Anchorage. In May we will be going on a River Cruise through Portugul.  I LOVE being retired!  I haven't started getting Social Security yet, but that will be nice too.  Made too much $$ to take it this year.