Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Joyce Powell Donohoe


I am in my travel months and will be home April 1st , been gone since Jan. Just got to my fathers in Charleston SC and checking my bazzilion messages!!!! If you can wait till then I can dig out some pictures of Lynn Gibson and me in NYC at Christmas, I will try and email them that week otherwise if you can wait I'll mail them!!
I had a taste of what it will be like in a few years, I was in Aspen skiing in Feb. and crashed on the slopes and fractured my pelvis and pulled my groin muscles!!! OUCH!!! I had to walk with a cane (decorated of course) for a couple of weeks!!!!!!!! Man did that make me feel old!!!!!
Hope all is well with you? You are so...great to do this for everyone!!! I don't have a very exciting life, but it is fun to read about everyone elses exciting life!!!!!Take care, speak to you soon!
Joyce-powell-donohoe