Wednesday, September 17, 2008

To all the regular blog readers

Hi there. If you are a regular blog checker, I would love to have you post something. You see, I have Site Meter and I can see what part of the country you are from but I can't tell who you are. The site gives me information about the computer that has tapped into the blog and how long you stay. That's how I know how many hits the blog has gotten. Today there have been 11 which does not include me in St. Louis when I look at the blog. It gives me an idea of how much activity there is.

But I would really love some feedback occasionally. I did get one comment tonight. Someone told me they liked the hummingbird.
By feed back, I'd like to know what you would like to see especially now when so many people are being especially unresponsive.

What I do each month is send out a group email reminding classmates to check the blog and I supply the address. The hits always go up and then drop right down. Then I write people individually to see if I can get responses that way.
Today I sent out 20 emails. So far I've gotten 5 responses.

So why not try posting yourself. It's very easy. If you need help just email me. OK