Monday, September 22, 2008

Dyke Chapman

...Very busy with my new job! A lot of travel...Our family is doing fine. Ronnee and I are getting used to empty nesting now that both of our kids are in college. Michael is a junior at Belmont Univ. in Nashville in the music business school. He is in his second internship at Warner Bros. He is in Phi Kappa Tau fraternity and carrying a 3.96 GPA.
Our daughter Sarah is a frershman at Mich State Univ in the PreVet program. She got her jockeys license this past summer and spent the summer excercising horses for owners and trainers in Philadelphia, PA. Ronnee and I moved to Fayetteville a couple of years ago. Much more to tell but I am doing this on my blackberry at the LA airport. More to come...Hope this note finds you and your family happy and healthy...
Dyke