Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dan McCabe


Hi Deb,
Thanks for spreading the word about Dick. I see Dick as the wonderfully healthy athletic person he was all through school. Dick: enjoy your healing; it won’t take long. You da man!

My talented wife is a professional artist and has created her own website. I had to learn more about File Transfer Protocol than I ever wanted to know (to publish the site). We are adding links and other goodies each weekend. Patty is a photo-realistic watercolorist. Check it/her out! http://www.patriciaschmidtart.com/

I am happy playing truck driver. Once a week I drive a 400 horsepower sports-car with a 13 speed transmission to Boise Idaho and back to Portland, Oregon after spending a day visiting various warehouses in Idaho. The sports-car just happens to be 75 ft long and weighs up to 80,000 lbs. I drive through vast mountain country sometimes seeing hundreds of square miles at once with no sign of people except the ribbon of highway meandering through it. The rest of the week I work around Portland . Keep up the good work with your blogs!
-Dan