Sunday, October 11, 2009

45th Reunion October 2011 Update

This is the time, about 2 years from now, that the reunion will be held in beautiful upstate NY. Here in MO we are experiencing wonderful fall weather with beautiful blue skies and crisp cool air. The leaves are turning. This what I hope the weather will be like for the reunion.

In an effort to have events for the reunion around the Fayetteville-Manlius area, I am talking to the Whitetail Restaurant, located on Cheese Factory Rd. off Route 173 about 4 miles beyond the High School. Am also looking at the Craftsman Inn in Fayetteville.

So far I have received a $10.00 deposit from 27 classmates. That's not bad at all. To hold the date I will have to make a deposit. Until I do the money is in a savings account. Thank you to all of you who responded. My goal is to secure a pleasant and enjoyable place to see each other with decent food and drinks and a mind to keeping costs down.