Monday, October 26, 2009

Sandy Jackson Epoch




It's been awhile since I have contributed to the blog. I have been out in San Diego since October 6th and am leaving from here to Syracuse for a retirement party November 10th. Then back to Austin on the 17th. I miss the girls and my grandson, so I will probably stay in Austin for awhile. Tom Weller, his wife Barbara and I have met out here a couple of times, catching up on present as well as old times. Last Saturday, Tom, Barbara and I connected with Wayne Trivelpiece at his new home in Ramona, CA. What a beautiful place Wayne and his family now have, finally after the awful fires of 2007. We had a marvelous dinner prepared by his mother-in-law Lila, and both her and her husband, Warren shared alot of great memories of their own with us over the breathtaking views from Wayne's patio. Unfortunately, Sue was in Antarctica and was not able to be there. The picture posted is a sunset view from the patio and of course Tom and Wayne sizing up one of Wayne's backyard bolders.


Facebook seems to be taking over, but I still like hearing what others are up to and this site is better than facebook for that. So what are y'all up too????? Have a great holiday season.


Sandy from SD today