Saturday, January 29, 2011

Kirsten Mackey Fleisher

Kirsten writes: I enjoyed your posting of your grandfather's obituary so much. It gave me more insight into your family and in to history. I was thinking that it might be interesting to post a question a week - or a month, on the Blog and have anyone interested post an answer.

Tell about grandparents
How did your family come to live in Fayetteville/Manlius
Tell where you were born, and any little story that might go along with it
How did you get your name
What were your goals upon graduating from HS, college, at 40, etc
Tell what your siblings are doing now
What are/do you want to do in retirement
Talk about your children - names, locations, what are they doing
What were you doing at major events in history - MLK assassination, 9-11

This is just a thought. I love our blog, but after a few updates, I don't feel that I have anything really worthy of posting. This would give a little direction.