Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Diane Storm Allen


Let's see...we are celebrating Christmas this weekend. I'm living in Arizona (moved from Sierra Vista to Tucson). It has been freezing but by mid-afternoon the sky is as blue as blue can be and the temp. goes up. My kids are scattered fr...om here to NY and NH. Kim and her husband built a beautiful log home and spend their time working (of course) and playing with my grandkids Eveline and Beau. Carrie and her husband (Captain Joshua Rykow...)are at West Point where he is an instructor and Carrie is sooo busy with triplets and 11 yo daughter. Cindy and Jim are in Sierra Vista with 4 kids. Cindy is an avid half-marathon runner and is finishing her degree in nursing. Last but not least is my son Kevin and his partner. I am LIVING with them. 'nough said there. Would love to work on places to celebrate our 50th anniversary. Hope this helps.
  Peace Always! Diane

·