Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Judy Lapham Drake


Debby,
Thank you for your continued communications. When I get home from work I have had enough of the computer and communicating. That is my excuse for not responding sooner. I am working as an administrative assistant at a senior living facility. My children are grown, but now I am the mother of a group of 70 to 90 year olds. Our facility has apartments and is for healthy seniors who need a lot of interaction, and very minimal assistance. I love most of them, but it is a lot like "daycare". I explain Medicare D, and when the podiatrist is coming again. I am really a freelance artist, but there are no benefits or steady paycheck. It keeps me sane to paint .I have attached a recent picture and hope you can post it or what ever magic you do. I have truly enjoyed seeing everyone, I just don't understand it all. I spend my time negotiating government web pages-yuck.
Thanks again,
Judy Lapham Drake