Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Jamie Steele


I had complicated knee surgery in March, and still am on the mend. I was in a full leg brace, no movement at all for nearly two months. I get around fine now, but it hurts at night. I went on a road trip to Pa. for a big WWII weekend in Reading. That is the stuff I collect, and care about those vets. I spent one night with Terry Euston and his wife. He is in the process of beating his third cancer. This one was a dilly! Total marrow transplant, nearly died. He is fine and back at work. He doesn't hear from Stu Davis much, nor do I. I ran into Sam Flatt up here, but he is not our class. I can give you Greg Wells new address. He came up for a week and we put a workshop onto my house. It is PO Box # 501 Old Forge NY 13420. He is fine, and loves living in the Adirondacks. I can't think of any other 66'ers that I have seen recently, but I keep my eyes open. I am working a few days a week on an old wood tour boat again this year, so ya never know who is going to come to take a ride out to Singer Castle. My son gets married in Oct. I'll have to get on that blog thing and write something goofy again. Take care, Jamie