Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Central Texas


I am on the same page as Tom Weller. The S word is out of my vocabulary. Sorry to hear about your car Debby. I don't miss the days of sliding into the driveway. We had freezing temps here in Austin for a couple of days but will be back into the 70's by the end of the week. San Diego is the best place to be weatherwise and it is a beautiful city. I miss it, but am fortunate enough to get out there at least twice a year. Austin is also a beautiful city and I am glad to be able to enjoy both. I will be visiting Syracuse the first two weeks in March and hope that the month doesn't come in like a lion. I am enjoying my retirement and the freedom to come and go wherever, whenever. Here is a picture of part of the great city of Austin, Texas.


I also want to congratulate Dave Eckerson for his induction into the Hall of Distinction. It's nice to hear about the great work some of our classmates have contributed to studies and improvements at home as well as around the world. Congrats to all Inductees.

Sandy Jackson Epoch