Friday, March 27, 2009

Camp Tellman

I am still teaching ESL to immigrant children. It is a great job with appreciative families and students and an easy pace. My wife Lisa and I are working to get our motorsailer "DULCINEA" back in the water for our adventures on the water. We hope to shove off in June '10. Travel will be East Coast, Caribbean and northern South America.My wife Lisa owns the Curves in our village. We have mostly retirees here so her business has been down but it still is doing well.I have returned to motorcycling. In 1972 I started riding BMWs and this winter I have been touring to South Florida for a few days and expect to travel to Michigan in July to see Gretchen. I really enjoy long trips seeing the country. So this probably doesn't seem too intriguing but it is life as I live it.
Camp