Monday, September 14, 2009

Diane Storm Allen


I am currently living in a small military town about 30 miles fom the Mexican border, Sierra Vista. I never thought I'd end up in such a god-forsaken place. But, here I am after traveling around the world until my Ex retired as a LTC from the army. I have 4 kids (Kim, Cindy, Carrie and Kevin). Cindy and Kevin live nearby. Kim lives in NH and Carrie is in Houston. And...I have 10 grandchildren including newborn triplets! I spend my days by the pool, actually in it, but we are now in the monsoon season where we get lots of thunder and lightning but very little rain. So, if I don't hit the pool in the AM, I'm out of luck. I am also working on my Master's Degree in counseling...we'll see how that goes! I have a list of things I want to do before I leave this good earth. #1 was to see Andrea Bocelli in Concert. I flew out to L.A. on Sunday, went to the concert and flew back here on Monday...I want to see him again - up close - I'm waiting to hit the jackpot to get a great seat! Yep, here I am in this so called city working on the rest of my list. Hope all is well with you and thanks for getting in touch.
Diane Storm Allen"