Friday, September 25, 2009

Martha Shoemaker Farley



Hi Debby, Terry told me you were trying to find folks from FM. That was a long time ago. My hubby of 41 years, James, and I moved to Arizona 20 years ago and have lived in Mesa, Gilbert and now live in Chandler. We have 3 kids, a daughter, Shelly, who is a Real Estate managing broker; and 2 sons, Brad, a cable installer and Trevor, a prison guard in Minn. Trev is the only one married. No Grandkids yet. I am semi retired, I work for my hubby when I can't avoid it(LOL) and about 12 years ago I joined the Civil AirPatrol, with Trev. When he moved on(something about the Marines being more exciting) I stayed cause I was having too much fun and am now a LtCol. I have recently been assigned as a Squadron Commander in Casa Grande, AZ at a new Squadron forming there. hummm working for my hubby would be easier.

I read one of the entries from Diane Storm Allen and couldn't believe she lives so close. My hubby has the labor contract for food services at Fort Huachuca in Sierra Vista and we have a condo there for when he works down there. About 4 days a week and then up here in Chandler 3 days a week. I'll try to contact her when I'm there on Sunday. all for now

Martha Shoemaker Farley