Saturday, November 2, 2013

Larry Kennedy

Just did the Manlius Historical Society craft show this past weekend. Have had a fairly successful year with my leather craft sales at local craft shows. Besides Manlius, I have done the Chittenango OZstraviganza, N. Syracuse Family, Cazenovia CAVAC, Bridgeport Fireman Aux, Dewitt Community Church,Great Swamp Conservancy in Canastota and a few other shows. I have made as more this year than last with less shows. I have one scheduled show left - ESM Cosmetology on Nov 9. This has been a pretty good show. I enjoy doing the leather work and seeing people enjoying the products. Just add Leather Visor caps. Unfortunately, I don't have a web site, but if someone is interested, I do special orders for belts, drink holsters, visor caps, wristbands, necklaces, and more. People can email me or call (319)727-6459.
Hope you, and everyone are well. Will try and send more later.
Larry K.