Thursday, November 7, 2013

Larry Shipps

Hi Debby,
Attached are pictures of Baxter, Joce, Hollyn & Una. Baxter is 7 mos old now and weighs 70 lbs. Joce lives in Strasbourg, France with my daughter Alison Bayart. Her husband is an actor and she works for SU over there. Hollyn lives in Appleton, WI with her mother Bradley, my oldest daughter. She and her husband have split so things a little hard right now. The little blond girl (Una) lives with my middle daughter Caitlin in Bristol, VT. Cait taught high school for 11 yrs but quit to go back to UVM and work on a PHD. Cait and her husband Tim also have a son Danny age 22. He's been with them about 6 yrs now. Picture to follow. Leslie and I live up in the Adirondacks and are mostly retired. I make sure to get down to see Greg, Dyke and Tim as often as I can.
Thanks for all you do Debby. Larry