Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Daniel McCabe

 


Hi Debby,

 

                  I lived in Colorado for 3 years, then moved back to Oregon a year ago. I don’t know if I told you or not.

My e-mail and phone number have not changed.

 

My address is now:

 

4387 Marcum Lane

Eugene, Oregon 97402-1744

I came back to Fayetteville in June to catch up with a friend, and went to the class of ’67 Reunion. It was so fun to see the area again, and catch up with so many friends.

The 67 folks don’t have a champion like you, rather a loose association of volunteers making contacts. It is nicely disorganized as you can imagine, but they manage to find a lot of folks

Thank you for your time, effort, blood, sweat, and tears over all these years. You have made a huge difference.

I came back to Oregon, I thought between reunions. But something about ER’s, a hospital stay, two operations, and a few months long recovery gobbled up my Summer into fall.

Got most of my health back and working on the rest.

Take care, Love and hugs to you,

Dan