Thursday, February 23, 2023

Suzanne Connor Myers

 


Suzanne's Grandchildren


Its 4 boys and a girl. They are all in college now. 
Three of them are graduating, one from law school,
two from college and one from high school
so I have 4 graduations this May.. 
This picture came about because I refuse to stand with them
because I look like I'm standing in a hole. 
They are 6ft or more so I had them pick me up at thanksgiving.

I have been doing a little traveling around the state with friends 
and I continue to tutor since Covid.
My brother Bill just had a grand child and my brother Rob 
just had another grandchild.  We do ours hare to populate the earth
My brother John just retired and traveled to Paris and my 
younger two brothers, Martin and Michael are still working 
in Buffalo and Syracuse, NY