Thursday, February 23, 2023

Steve Martin

 


Steve & Gerry Martin <turtles3131@gmail.com>
To:Doolittle Deborah
Thu, Feb 23 at 10:48 AM
Debby,
I hope you are well.  It has been a long time since graduation day.
I wanted to write more yesterday, but somehow I got on a site that limited me to just 300
 characters,
I had to delete much of what I wrote before I could send it.  
My wife Gerry and I are doing just fine in Venice, Florida. 
Have lots of fun collecting shark's teeth (my hobby), playing pickleball and just enjoying 
our retirements.  I'm still in contact with Jack Mapstone.  
We went to both high school and college together. In fact, we'll be visiting him and
 his wife Renee this week. 
I want to thank you for keeping your FM website going all this time and giving us
 updates on all our classmates. 
I don't know if you remember this  -  I moved into the FM school district
from West Genesee two weeks into my freshman year.  
 Didn't know a soul.  You were the first person to welcome me to my new school. 
 I still remember that to this day.  
Steve