Sunday, November 4, 2007


Hi Debby,

It seems that getting married is the thing to do right now. Here I thought I was special but others caught on to my novel idea. It must be something about our age group, maybe desperation ??I don't mind if you post anything I've sent to you. You will probably want to edit out some of my ravings though.I'll get some pictures to you soon. It's taken so long to get back to you , it's been a busy time. The wedding last Saturday was very nice, absolutely beautiful weather, small country church, quick ceremony and good party after, although, I did manage to crack my head on the car roof as we were going in. So there I am with my head banged up, dabbing it with Kleenex and Carol crying through the whole thing but I figure that was better that the hysterical laughter I had expected. We have had house guests since last Thursday (her pregnant daughter, two little children and husband) and they won't be leaving until Monday. You know what they say about relatives ?? They are like fish, after a few days, they stink ! I'll be going to NY in a week to help get my mother's house ready for sale. She is in a nursing home in Syracuse and won't be going home again so the place needs to be sold. I'll have a chance to see her (she has trouble remembering who I am) and my youngest brother, which I am looking forward to. I'm very close to him even though I think he is a little demented but we always have a great time when I come to visit (I'll remember the relative thing !) Really, I wish I had his sense of humor and timing, he's a hoot to be around and reminds me a lot of John Lennon only funnier I'll try to get some pictures to you, but I need one of my students to help put them on a web site, I never got the hang of it.Take care and stay in touch.

Ralph