Sunday, November 4, 2007

Joyce Powell Donohoe



Hi Debby!

I finally........................ got on the fabulous "blog" you set up!!!!!!!!!! WOW WEE WOW WOW!!!!!!!!
I am very impressed it is fantastic!!! There have not been any of those gray rainy gloomy days in Syracuse yet this year, so sitting down to the computer was the last thing I wanted to do this summer!!! Great to see the wisdom lines on everyone's faces, we look great not like I remember my mother or grandfather looking at age 60!!!! I think everyone looks wonderful!!! We have the most interesting people in our class, I'm living vicariously thru all of them!!!! Just a few things, I thought when you emailed me you were going to put in the pictures from the reunion, I only saw 1 I thought you had more?????? And didn't I send you permission to put my emails in???? If not....can I just say in this email that it is okay or do I have to send you a formal email?? Because it is okay to submit any emails and pictures in the FM class of 66 blog.

Hope all is well with you Debby. Sandy and Ed say hello, as you know we travel with them a lot so maybe you might find us at your door step someday!!! The "blog" is just wonderful what you have done for all of us. I look forward to seeing EVERYONE at the next reunion. Stay healthy!! My prayers are with Wayne Trivelpiece and his family.

Speak to you soon!
Joyce Powell Donohoe