Thursday, November 8, 2007

Linda Craig Cummings







I am now living in sunny Florida. I moved to Naples about 5 years ago and love it here. I work for the school district and am the Fine Arts Coordinator - which means I oversee the art, music and dance in 46 schools. Yikes!! It does keep me very busy. Last February, my father moved here from Indianapolis and is living in an independent/assisted living facility about a mile from my house. He really enjoys the warmer weather here. In July, my daughter and my two grandchildren (pictured above-ages 6 and 2) moved to Naples from Colorado. At this point, they are living with me and there is an explosion of toys throughout my house. I love the time I have now with all my family. My son Darren lives in Rochester, NY, and is married and has two beautiful children. He owns the Otter Lodge in Rochester (bar/restaurant) and is doing very well. Erica is a financial advisor. Zachary will be 2 in November and Kaitlyn was 3 in September. Life is good but busy.



Linda Craig Cummings