Saturday, April 12, 2008

Melinda Mussi Lockwood


Debby - Why am I so busy?
I get up at 5am each day and walk the dogs.
At 6 am I start my day by getting ready for work.
Either my husband or I take our granddaughter to school.
I work all day at the university organizing conferences, managing an office staff of 5 and a department of 27 faculty.
I go to the gym after work and get home about 6:30.
I make dinner. I finish all of my "housework chores" by about 8pm. I sit down and relax or maybe get on the web for a bit. I am helping edit a book and do some photo retouching as well. I go to bed and read before falling asleep. The next day I start all over again. I am also involved in church committees and that also takes some time. On the weekends I have errand to run, shopping to do, church, and some leisure time.
I think I am no more or less busy than anyone else. I have not had much time lately to work on the reunion stuff but it is always on the back of my mind.

......I am so very glad that we have gotten back in touch - It is a very good thing!