Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sandy Jackson Epoch


Hi Debby,

I finally viewed your Blogger: FM Class of 1966 and enjoyed catching up on what some of our class is up to. Thank you for all the time you put into this. I am presently living in Georgetown, Texas just outside Austin. After my two daughters, Kirsten and Becky graduated from college they moved to Texas. So, after 30 years I retired from the NYS Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation, I sold my house and contents , packed my two cats up and drove to Austin where I have been most of the time for the last three years. I say most of the time because my grandson is in Texas, The rest of the time I spend in San Diego with my brother, Ted. He and his son own a sports bar called JTS Pub and Grill and if anyone is ever in San Diego, they must stop in and say hello. I will be leaving for San Diego in May and will be celebrating my 60th at the pub on the 26th. Come on out and join us. I never thought I would ever leave the east coast, but now I feel I enjoy the best of two great cities beyond the Mississippi River. Have a great summer and I will try me best to continue to keep in touch.

Sandy