Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Camp Tellman

I have been away for most of the summer. Sailed from Key West to New York City delivering a boat that had been sold. It was a great trip with super weather and no problems. It took 6 days. Then I flew back to North Carolina and began a motorcycle trip that covered about 5,000 miles. My wife Lisa is a reluctant rider but we did some of it together. I spent a week in the Tennessee mountains at the BMW Owners Rally. The mountains of Tennessee/Virginia and North Carolina are the most challenging I have experienced.We're still working on our sailboat and she should be ready next spring. We hope to retire in 2011 and begin our travels to the islands, South America and maybe the Northeast.Anyway, that is a little news. I am not yet comfortable with the concept of retirement. I will always have something going on