Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bob Gwinn

Things are well. I'm enjoying a quiet life in Minnesota and enjoying being a grandfather to Zoe who is almost 3. I have a small woodworking business, work part time for Nechville Banjos (making high end instruments for musicians like Bela Fleck), and I do a little substitute teaching. I continue to make wine and and officiate high school track meets. We have survived two Minnesota winters which aren't any worse than upstate New York. Being in the mid west gives me access to a whole new region of the country to explore. Last summer I did 110 miles by canoe on the Missouri River in Montana following the route of the Lewis and Clark Expedition and camping at sites where they camped.Walleye fishing is great and, oh yeah, today Pat and I are celebrating our 39th anniversary today. I guess thats about it.
I enjoy your updates.
Thanks for all your work on behalf of the class.
Bob Gwinn