Monday, November 14, 2011

Bob Jacobson

Busy. Moved Business to a new location in May (Page & Lindbergh).
Acquired a business in January. Sold a couple buildings.
Debbie and I bought a condo in FL in July and have been down there twice getting it set-up.
Our Pastor at our Church retired at the end of June and I am on the call committee to find his replacement.
I am in my third year as Chairman of the Board of Directors for Grace Hill Health Centers in the city.
There is a lot going on there with the new health care acts rolling toward us.
Have been to Washington, D.C. the lobby the Missouri delegation in the House and Senate with an FQHC group from MO.
Debbie had a total hip replacement of her left hip at the beginning of September and has a trigger thumb operation on Wednesday,so that has kept me/us pretty crazy.
Three of our kids ran marathons this year, one has competed in two full Ironman competitions. Dad had to be there to cheer them on