Monday, November 14, 2011

Debby Larus Doolittle

This morning I spent 2 hours on the phone with a guy in the Philippines/Cisco reconfiguring my wireless router. It was very tedious since the 4 dogs were behind me cutting up and the call waiting kept activating plus I had to listen intently to understand what was being said.

I just got back from walking 4 dogs. I wanted Jethro, the male Lab, to run. I had him sit and the rest of us moved a distance away, this was in a big field. I called and he ran all right -- at me as fast as he could go. Of course I was flipped to the ground -- grass, and the leash destroyed my left upper hand. Am typing with just my right hand. My hand is swollen --  I've got an ice pack on it. I feel like something major happened to me. Not well. I called my husband and his response is always to laugh. He thought the visual picture of me flipping to the ground was hilarious. Aren't I lucky. I just can't take the time to walk different groups of dogs, but I know 4 is not good.