Saturday, November 12, 2011

Dyke Chapman

Sorry I missed the 45th. I was in Munich for an aviation trade show. Attached is a photo of Ronnee and me at the Lake Placid Lodge on our 25th Anniversary this year and a few others of the family.
Here is a quick snapshot of what the Chapman's are up to:
Dyke:
I currently work for Ascent Aviation Group, a subsidiary of World FuelServices. I sell motor fuels and data collection technology to theaviation industry. Five years ago I authored and co-developed a new
electronic fuel management system, FleetConnect, that is now gettinglegs in the industry and is deployed at over 20 major airports in the US. We are expanding to the international market place now and USAirhas adopted it for their fueling. I still am an avid motor racing fanand have created a Speed" bucket list I am constantly working on. Over the last three years I have taken the Bondurant 4 day Grand Prixdrivers course in Chandler, Arizona and qualified for my SCCA Competition License, been to the Barrett Jackson Auto Auction, the Bonneville Speed Weeks and this years Reno Air Races. On tap for 2012is the Pebble Beach/Monterrey Concours Show, Barrett Jackson, the Indy 500 (Pit asses), and the US Grand Prix in Baltimore. Ronnee and I traveled to Europe in 2009 and visited Lake Como, Italy, Venice,Kitzbuhl & Salzburg, Austria, Stuttgart, Heidelberg, Germany and finally Paris.

Ronnee:
My wife Ronnee, yes that is the way her name is spelled, two n's and 2 e's...is a Real Estate agent for ReMax here in Syracuse. We have been married now for 25 years, Anniversary date - August 16th. She is my constant companion and my soulmate...I am a very lucky guy!

Michael: 23 years old
Michael graduated from Belmont University in Nashville, TN in 2010. He is a very accomplished guitarist and musician and will be playing the BlueBird Cafe in Nashville this December. He is mployed at Asurian at their International Corporate HQ in Nashville as a Technology Analyst and Economic Forecaster. Doing very well and loving life.

Sarah: 21 years old
Sarah is a junior at Lemoyne College and is studying Neuroscience and environmental science. She is a licensed jockey and has ridden at Philadelphia Raceway Park for a season and the last two years at
Saratoga. She has spent time in South Africa in the Predator Relocation Program at the Kwantu Game Reserve and may pursue a South African Game Ranger License. Still lots of time for her to decide
which way she wants to go. We will all be together in Nashville to see Michael play in Dec.:):):).


I hope others post info to you as well...It is always great to hear what everyone is up to!!!
Best,
Dyke