Thursday, November 10, 2011

Kirsten Mackey Fleisher

"Hello Classmates. I was sorry sorry to have missed the reunion. I lingered over each of Debby's pictures of the festivities, and I must say that you are a great looking group! Regretfully, I missed the event because my mother had a major health concern that had to be managed. I am now back in PA and back at work, teaching kindergarten in Trenton, NJ. At the moment, it is still exciting to be a part of solving urban problems in education. Our school was restructured - kind of a house cleaning of sorts. Time will tell if we get results! On the home front, my daughter, Ingrid, is marrying her long time beau on New Year's Eve. I have included a picture of my sister, Paula, her girls and Ingrid (purple) and I at a recent wedding shower. No plans for retirement here...although I know that it must be around the corner! Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!"
Kirsten