Sunday, June 15, 2008

Larry English

I am fine. Work is a bit over the top right now. Just too much to do and too many orders. Based on what I hear from others we are lucky and I really should not complain. I am just too old to be working 7 days a week.

We leave for Paris one month from today. Glad to see the exchange rate for the Euro doing so well. I wanted to bring $5,000 in cash with me and to do so is going to take about $8,250 US. Man, last time I was in Paris it was almost 1:1. It has been exceptionally hot here for the last 3 days, 90+ every day. A big front came through last night and it is only 71 today, so everyone is freezing.

Moving my son to Durham NC at the end of July where he will commence work on his PHD in Microbiology. Will be driving my daughter to NYC in early August so she can spend 2 weeks visiting two school friends in Bangladesh. I am not too thrilled about that.

Nothing much other than that. Just putting one foot in front of the other and hoping to make it to vacation.

Larry