Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Melinda Mussi Lockwood

Things are o.k. I am in the process of working with my doctor to determine whether or not I need new knees! Other than that, things are pretty cool. My husband is training for the Missouri 340 which takes place July 15-18. If you have not heard about it, this is a canoe/kayak race from Kansas City to St. Charles on the Missouri River (340 miles; hence the name). It’s pretty exciting. Our daughter will be taking the week off to be his pit crew and will be crewing with an officer from the MU Police. I will be checking in from time to time but will not be crewing for the whole thing.We have been keeping busy biking and swimming. Trying to maintain some level of fitness “just in case.” Our granddaughter is off to horse camp this week and is, I am sure, having a ball. Everyone else is well and keeping busy.
Melinda