Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sandy Jackson Epoch


Hi Debbie,


I just wanted you to know that after receiving the updated class directory I found that both Tom Weller and Wayne Trivelpiece live in the San Diego area. I contacted both of them and we met at my brothers pub (JT's Pub and Grill) last Friday. Wayne and his wife Sue, Tom, my brother and I all shared some memorable times . I am hoping we can get together again soon. I am sure I will see Tom again and hopefully Wayne and Sue. Wayne and Sue are a very busy couple and have led an adventurous life together. I am jealous. My brother's pub is now run by his son, Jeff and is a place where friends come to meet friends. So if anyone is ever in San Diego and I am out here from Austin, let me know and I will meet you at the Pub. Whether I am in San Diego or not you are always welome at JT's. Just ask for Ted or Jeff Jackson. I am going back to Austin on July 23rd for a couple of weeks and then to Syracuse in August and back to San Diego in October. I hope everyone is having a great summer. I really enjoy reading the blogs. Take care


Sandy from San Diego today