Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tom Weller

Hi Debby,
I'm glad to hear you're not waterlogged. Things don't look too good elsewhere over there however.I am still planning on going to Alaska, but with the fuel costs as they are, I'm not certain if will be able to afford it anymore. I was going to drive and then take the ferry, but it was pretty costly before and now it's getting really bad. I might still make it back to Manlius this year, but I'm not sure.I saw that Sandy had posted the get-together of the Western division of the Class of 66 on the Blog. It was great fun. We reminisced a bit, laughed at Ted a bit ( I sort of remember him after having met him) and it was great to talk to Wayne and Sue and hear about their exploits. Life seems to be beginning to get back to normal for them. They are in the process of starting to rebuild in between their worldwide trips( Poland and Russia and then Australia I think) They must live one of those " if it's Tuesday, it must be Belgium " lives. I am jealous.Oh well, glad to hear you're OK at this point. Take care and write back if you get the chance.
Tom