Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sandy Jackson Epoch


Hi Debby,
I wrote the following as a forward to your latest monthly reminder and for some reason many came back as undeliverable and the list included you. I sent it to you to see if you wanted to forward it from your end so that EVERYONE will get it.
I am leaving for San Diego on the 15th and will keep in touch through the blog then. In the meantime I hope you are enjoying the fall season. Take care Sandy From Texas.

Hello class of "66",
I started enjoying the blog about a year ago and find it most interesting. Finding out where everyone has ventured in the past 30+ years has been enjoyable reading for me. I would like to hear from more classmates. Debby has done such a great job and we should help her keep the blog going. Just a hello and where you are and what you are up to these days is all good news to us regular bloggers. I wish everyone well and hope that some is us get to meet. Send a message to the blog and maybe we can enjoy the past and future through the blog. You may find that a classmate is right around the corner. I found two great guys from the class while in California and in reading the blog I found that others have experienced the same.
Come on class lets get more of us together.
It's a good thing. AND a special KUDOS to Debby for the great job.